Kristyna Lenfestey | Jodie Trebert | Ryan Woodhouse |


We provide a range of tax services which broadly fall into two categories of Compliance and Advisory.

  • Year-end tax computations for your business (sole trader or company)
  • Personal tax returns
  • Checking tax assessments and coding notices
  • Liaising with the Revenue Service Office.
  • Corporation Tax and Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) Returns for UK property
View Profile
Kristyna Lenfestey |

Kristyna Lenfestey


Kristyna joined the company in 2023 after studying Biological sciences at Brighton University. She is currently training under Jodie with Kemp & Company to become an accountant. She is joining courses on bookkeeping and taxation to increase her knowledge of the financial systems in Guernsey, and preparing to start ACCA qualifications. In her free time Kristyna is either crocheting jumpers and blankets for friends and family or relaxing with a jigsaw.

View Profile
Jodie Trebert |

Jodie Trebert


Jodie joined Kemp & Company in July 2017. Shortly after joining she began studying towards her professional qualifications, obtaining CAT in October 2020 and ACCA in July 2022. Jodie works on incorporated businesses and some sole traders producing their end of year accounts and tax computations. She also prepares corporation tax returns for UK properties and occasionally assists with Guernsey personal tax. Like many others at K&C Jodie is an animal enthusiast. Her main interest being her beautiful dogs, a Bolognese and 3 Spanish Water Dogs. Like the name suggests, you will often find her walking her dogs at the beach. With many years of dog shows behind her, she has competed at shows across the Channel Islands and the UK – including Crufts.

View Profile
Ryan Woodhouse |

Ryan Woodhouse


Ryan joined Kemp & Company in 2016 as a bookkeeper, but has branched out into personal and company tax and manages our busy client list preparing individual and company tax returns and computations. Like others at Kemp & Company he has a big interest in dogs and owns two beagles who often visit our office.


Year-end tax computations

We can prepare year-end tax computations for your sole trader business, partnership or business being run through a company.

This service usually runs alongside the preparation of your accounts.  We calculate the tax due and submit your accounts and tax computations to the Revenue Service.

We then go on to check assessments raised by the Revenue Service and ensure that you are paying the correct amount of tax.

We can also advise you on tax related matters such as how to take money out of a company, the payment of dividends, benefits in kind, quarterly distribution reporting, and the operation of the ETI scheme.

Personal tax returns

We prepare your personal tax return from information and documents provided by you and submit them online.

We can work out your tax liability and help you understand your tax statements. 

We check any assessments raised by the Revenue Service and make sure that you are paying the correct amount of tax.

We can also advise on whether certain types of income are taxable or not, check your coding notices, check your social security contributions and liaise with the Revenue Service if required.

UK related services

We prepare Non-resident landlord returns for our clients who have property in the UK whether held in their own name or through a company.

For those holding property through a company we also prepare and submit Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) returns.


In addition to the routine tax compliance services offered above we are also able to advise clients on a number of areas such as:

  • How best to take funds from your company considering both social security and tax implications
  • Advice and assistance on moving to or away from the island
  • Advice on employing staff, the operation of the ETI scheme and the calculation of benefits in kind
  • Help on tax treatment of various business expenses and what can be claimed for tax purposes
  • Implications and pros and cons of incorporating a business
  • The tax implications of ceasing to trade / businesses combinations  / winding up a company
  • Helping with calculations for distribution reporting and online submissions

If you would like to discuss your requirements or find out more about how we can help please don't hesitate to contact us.

Contact Us